[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: connectionFactoryJndiName config property

tobinibot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 17:44:27 EST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have already tried that, and it was giving me troubles, but maybe I did something wrong.

I had added this to the jms-ds.xml

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader" name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteJMSProvider,server=queuehost">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">QueuehostJMSProvider</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">UIL2XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">UIL2XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |        java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jnp.interfaces
  |        java.naming.provider.url=queuehost:1199
  |     </attribute>
  | </mbean>

and my bean looked like:

@MessageDriven(
  |   mappedName = "jms/NewMessage",
  |   activationConfig = {
  |     @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="providerAdapterJNDI", propertyValue="java:/QueuehostJMSProvider"),
  |     @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
  |     @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination", propertyValue = "activemq/queue/capacity3")
  |   }
  | )
  | public class NewMessage implements MessageListener {

However, when I tried that (and I just tried it again), JBoss appears to hang when trying to deploy.

anonymous wrote : 17:41:29,546 INFO  [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
  | 17:41:29,593 INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=NewsApp.ear,jar=NewsApp-ejb.jar,name=NewMessage,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | 17:41:29,593 INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] 	persistence.units:ear=NewsApp.ear,jar=NewsApp-ejb.jar,unitName=NewsApp-ejbPU
  | 17:41:29,640 INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: ejb.NewMessage ejbName: NewMessage

It never gets any farther than that, and the application is not deployed.

Tobin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989856#3989856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989856