[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: connectionFactoryJndiName config property

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 22:02:28 EST 2006

The most important configuration piece in the puzzle is the destination name in your activation config. This *has* to point to the physical queue name on ActiveMQ, not the JNDI name. This has been known to trip people up. Also, while ActiveMQ does support dynamic Queue/Topic creation via JNDI, this probably won't work in this scnenario being that the MDB is bound to a particular destination at deployment time.

I could be wrong on this one, ActiveMQ very well may create a destination when one is unknown (like JBossMQ), but I would have to verify this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989910#3989910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989910