[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Messages get stuck in queue

Byorn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 00:20:31 EST 2006

Have you tested the remote procedure call to the Corba service with multiple threads?
i.e Simulataneous calls to the rpc Corba service ???

Our MDS all access the ftp service, and then our JMS Queue gets stuck.
But when we restart the ftp service , the messages get clear. We suspect it could be due to simulataneos accessing of the FTP Server, that creates a locking situation, thus making the JMS Queue to hang. Nevertheless, ideally the JMS Queue should not hang.

Presently we are writing tests programs with multiple threads, each creating a JMS Message. And we have discovered that the JMS Queue is getting blocked and not getting cleared??

Are you performing any tests to rectify this issue?? If so could you share it with us too ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989928#3989928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989928