[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Getting reference on Persistence Unit

straiver do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 02:19:46 EST 2006

I have 2 jar files. The first one is dao and the second one is domain logic.
After deployment DAO sets own persistence unit.
But when I'm trying to get reference on it from domain.jar:
anonymous wrote : @PersistenceContext(unitName = "name_from_dao")
  | private EntityManager manager;

Jboss issue is Persistence Unit NOTYETINSTALLED
After putting classes from domain.jar  to dao.jar, deployment  successful.

What's the cause of this bug? Maybe I must add someone additional deployment descriptor to domain.jar?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989937#3989937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989937