[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB Injection in JSF Managed Bean

zzeuxis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 05:09:47 EST 2006

This might be a stupid question ... but I'm trying to accomplish the exact same thing : calling a Stateful Bean from a JSF backing bean

The problem is that I get a "new" (i.e. with no attributes) bean (the stateful one) each time I do the jndi lookup.
I thought states (i.e. attributes) should be preserved inside a session and thus "the same" Stateful bean should be returned ? Is that correct ?

The strangest thing is that if I declare my bean Stateless instead of Stateful this seems to be working because attributes created are still there where I get the object again with jndi lookup ...

Any help from a more ejb3-sawy user ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989978#3989978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989978