[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - JBoss 4.0.5GA (ejb3) and Sonic Software JCA Adapter

S0d0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 05:44:46 EST 2006

I have problem with XA Transactions. Even if transaction ends successfully messages sent , doesn't appear in jms queue.  If I call manually session.commit() for jms session before closing it, messages appear in queue.
In my understanding you should not call session.commit() for XASessions!

I have tested same kind of code with JBoss 4.0.2 EJB2 and it works.

I can send more information if someone tolds me what is needed for resolving this king of issue.

Br,

   Juha Moisio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989981#3989981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989981