[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No subprocessId in Node with subprocess

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 06:33:45 EST 2006

Hi Koen,

thank you for your reply and please accept my apologies for mixing up a term. It is indeed not a task node, which cannot hold a sub-process, but a process-state-node as exemplified by the following snippet.

  | <process-state name="subProcessStateNode">
  |   <sub-process name="childProcessName"></sub-process>
  |   <transition to="nextNode"></transition>
  | </process-state>

The child as well as the parent process are persisted to the database, but the column _subprocessdefinition in the table jbpm_node doesn't hold a valid entry for the node "subProcessStateNode".

Regards, Kurt

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989993#3989993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989993