[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Kill -9 needed frequently

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 07:19:28 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm running Jboss 4.04 GA with Seam under Debian/Sarge. I have used JBoss 4.0.2 before and never had the following problem.

After a while JBoss can't deploy my exploded EAR anymore. Then I have to restart the server.

This fails using a script. I get the message: jbossERROR: transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in use ["transport.c",L41]
ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510) ["debugInit.c",L500]

Then I have to apply "kill -9" a normal kill won't do. Is anybody experiencing the same problems?

Toni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990002#3990002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990002