[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Does JBOSS Portal Support CSS ?

engela do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 09:50:10 EST 2006

Yes it does. For more information about how to custmoize the layout and colour schemes, images used et. look at the Reference Guide in the Themes and Layout section.

I just played around with creating my own theme. That's what I did:
- I did add my own theme directory 'AnettesTheme' to the theme directory which is: <jboss-portal dir>/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/themes
- I copied the images directory and portal_style.css file from one of the existing themes into my own theme directory
- I restarted the portal
- I logged into the portal as admin and changed the theme to my own theme 'AnettesTheme'
- The portal_style.css is a CSS stylesheet which defines colours, fonts, images etc. used in the Portal. I changed the portal_style.css in <jboss-portal dir>/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/themes/AnettesTheme to match my companies colour schemes.

Hope that helps,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990100#3990100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990100