[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBossSeam & Quartz: how?

sebasfiorent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 10:35:58 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : JBoss EJB3 includes a RAR for Quartz (ie a Quartz JCA connector). This lets you treat a Quartz event like a JMS message, and handle it using an EJB3 MDB.Would this help you?

Gavin, I've been looking for an example or something to look how to use the connecto. Do you have an URL?
Another question. Since Seam is integrated with JBPM, can I create a JBPM schedulled-task?? (I need a task that executes forever with gaps of 10 minutes)

Saludos
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990115#3990115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990115