[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 11:50:00 EST 2006

I am sorry but following this thread did not lead me to anything useful. In my console log I can see that it cannot connect to the database. Actually there is nothing created in jbpm\build\db. I am faily new to jBoss and hibernate so it is relatively hard to debug the problem. The first stack trace I get on my console is -

[jbpmschema] 16:30:26,014 [main] INFO  DriverManagerConnectionProvider : using d
river: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver at URL: jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:1701
[jbpmschema] 16:30:26,014 [main] INFO  DriverManagerConnectionProvider : connect
ion properties: {user=sa, password=****}
[jbpmschema] 16:30:27,086 [main] ERROR SchemaExport : schema export unsuccessful

[jbpmschema] java.sql.SQLException: socket creation error
[jbpmschema]    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.(Unknown Source)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
[jbpmschema]    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
[jbpmschema]    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:140)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hibernate.connection.DriverManagerConnectionProvider.getC
onnection(DriverManagerConnectionProvider.java:110)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport$ProviderConnectionHel
per.getConnection(SchemaExport.java:467)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.execute(SchemaExport.
java:183)
[jbpmschema]    at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.create(SchemaExport.j

Do I need to run some other script before the creation of schema starts? to get database created in that folder?

- Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990146#3990146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990146