[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 2.4.1.CR2 Released

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 11:52:20 EST 2006

2.4.1.CR2 has been released, the interesting improvements since the last release candidate :

- backport of the astonishing new 2.6 Renaissance theme feat. Mr. Cobb for the awesome design and our Guitar Hero 2 for the backport

- performance improvements by Sohil

- rewrite of the portlet container cache due to popular demand in order to fully implement the spec

We also have other another couple of good improvements that were already in the previous RC1 but it's really worth to mention it

- WSRP cookie management largely improved thanks to Chris

You can get it from our download page http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossportal/download/index.html

Release Notes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990148#3990148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990148