[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: connectionFactoryJndiName config property

tobinibot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 13:58:51 EST 2006

THAT WORKED!!!

Thank you so much for your help, you have no idea how desperate we were getting.

If anyone else is still reading along, here is what my final MDB looks like:

package ejb;

  | import javax.ejb.ActivationConfigProperty;
  | import javax.ejb.MessageDriven;
  | import javax.jms.Message;
  | import javax.jms.MessageListener;
  | import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.ResourceAdapter;
  | import org.jboss.logging.Logger;
  |
  | /**
  |  * @author tjuday
  |  */
  | @MessageDriven(mappedName = "jms/SimpleMessageReceiverBean", activationConfig =  {
  |   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "acknowledgeMode", propertyValue = "Auto-acknowledge"),
  |   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
  |   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination", propertyValue = "queue.outbound")
  | })
  | @ResourceAdapter("activemq-ra-4.0.2.rar")
  | public class SimpleMessageReceiverBean implements MessageListener {
  |   private Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(SimpleMessageReceiverBean.class);
  |
  |   public void onMessage(Message message) {
  |     logger.info("received message");
  |   }
  | }

I've got a little more playing around to do, I would like to see if ActiveMQ will create a non-existent destination, or if it has to be bound.  I'll report back my findings here.

Weston, again, thanks for your all you work.  You've been a great help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990179#3990179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990179