[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws1.0.x is a preview implementation with support fo

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 14:17:22 EST 2006

"bocio" wrote : "maeste" wrote :
  |   | Next days we have to implement ws clients and I'll keep you post of our result or problem. Well the goal of project is 2nd quarter 07 and I don't exclude to use jbossws 2.0CR
  |   |
  | I'll look forward to hear about your tests

Just to keep you informed.. up to now we implemented a ws client/server communication in a pure JBoss<-->JBoss environment (1.0.3.GA) and had almost no problem (well, I modified by hand the jaxrpc-mapping.xml created by wstools just to use my own classes instead of the ones generated by the tool in wsdl2java mode). DTOs exchanged include complex types and arrays of complex types. Server side implemented with JSR181, client side JSR109.
In future we're going to try jbossws client with .NET webservices.

bye
Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it/blogs/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990187#3990187