[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - problem in using ServiceFactoryImpl

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 16:35:13 EST 2006

I am trying to consume a remote web service from my EJB running inside JBoss. I want to use ServiceFactoryImp class and am packging "wsdl" and "jaxrpc-mapping.xml" files inside my EJB JAR file as

  |     META-INF/wsdl/<my-wsdl-file>
  |     META-INF/jaxrpc-mapping.xml

How do I create the URLs for these files for passing to createService() method of ServiceFactoryImpl class, since EJB specs forbid direct file access?

I have tried following, but it returns null URLs

ClassLoader cl = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990270#3990270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990270