[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection and disinjection control

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 18:26:17 EST 2006

Could you please elaborate a bit why injection is happening for every method call instead of only 1 time on the 1st call.

I'm asking because I thought that configuration with xml or with annotations leads to the same result.
Further, if i declare a request scoped bean I expect it to be there and exactly the same for the whole life cycle of the request - therefore it would be less preoptimization than avoidance of unnecessary work.

The only reason i first could have thought of was because of some object caching / pooling issues but as this has to work for annotation configured stuff too it can't be the reason.

So please elaborate / clarify this a bit.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990289#3990289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990289