[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - jboss application redeployment problem

kagey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 18:33:16 EST 2006

Jboss has my treecache service mbean running. I deploy my application and create nodes and data key/value pairs in the nodes. I can retrieve the values and cast them to the appropriate class. I redeploy my application and retrieve the same values, but this time i cant cast them to the appropriate class. If I do a getClass on the the Object, it tells me the right class, but i cant cast to that very same class. Any ideas on what is wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990291#3990291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3990291