[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Integrating / Deploying SunOne OpenMessageQueue with JBoss 4

jsalvo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 30 23:43:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I have been using SunOne OpenMessageQueue ( https://mq.dev.java.net/ ) for several months now. However, I have been using JMS outside of a J2EE container. What I would like to do now is to use SunOne OpenMessageQueue within JBoss, and use that instead of JBossMQ.

SunOne OMQ comes distributed with a RAR archive ( imqjmsra.rar ). However, I could not find information on how to go about deploying it inside of JBoss:

1) Do I just copy the .rar archive onto the deploy directory ?
2) What do I need to configure in the various xml files ( e.g. jms-ds.xml, etc... ) so that it uses SunOne OMQ ....:
2a) ... in addition to JBossMQ ?
2b) ... as a replacement for JBossMQ ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990351#3990351