[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - ClassCastException: $Proxy76

delta296 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 1 12:10:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have a problem with an application running in JBoss-4.0.3SP1.
The tested the application under JBoss-3.2.1-3.2.7 and everything works fine.
In JBoss-4.0.3SP1 only the deployment of the application works fine. When I execute an action (for your information the application uses struts-1.0.2) then a ClassCastException: $Proxy76-Error appears.
Can it be a problem with the InitialContext.lookup?
try
{
         OSHome oSHome = (OSHome) ic.lookup("OSHOME");
}
thanxs
          delta296

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975350#3975350