[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Hot deployment & ClassCastException

jissma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 05:02:30 EDT 2006

hello,

Context :
--------------------

I separate my application in different layer   :

- mutliple war containing the ui layer
- one .spring file containing the business layer and the DAO (POJO class, no EJB)

We I deploy the first time all the apps (.war  and .spring)  everything work fine .
When i test i got the expected behaviour.

Problem :

I do the following test, i add a comment in a business class. to check the deployment i done well ...

I reploy the .spring app . retest. and I get a ClassCastException on my spring business class.

What has happened ?
could you help me to solve this pb ?

jm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975435#3975435