[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Remoting. How can I get list of Objects?

Serrg Blues do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 09:17:26 EDT 2006

How can I see in the Reference (Chapter 7), I can get "result" by :

  | function sayHello() {
  | var name = prompt("What is your name?");
  | Seam.Component.getInstance("helloAction").sayHello(name, sayHelloCallback);
  | }
  | function sayHelloCallback(result) {
  | alert(result);
  | }

If "result" is a simple Java type or JavaBean annotated as "@Enity" - ok!
But if "result" is a List<SomeObject> ("SomeObject" is not @Entity. It's a simple JavaBean(2 fields, setters and getters)), when I'll take "result" as Javascript Array filled VOID objects ... What can I do for avoid that?

Thanx for attention ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975479#3975479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975479