[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss-messaging performance testing

tpaterson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 10:39:02 EDT 2006

We are trying to run the performance testsuite for jboss-messaging, and are running into compile-time errors.

We have installed JBoss-4.0.4.GA with jboss-messaging-1.0.1.CR5, and are trying to follow the instructions at http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/guide-1.0.1.CR5/html_single/index.html#performance

We got the sourcecode for jboss-messaging from subversion, and were unable to build it due to missing files, including ../../tools/etc/buildmagic/build-common.xml.

After some digging around, we found this page, which suggests that this is a generated file built by the main JBoss install: http://docs.jboss.org/process-guide/en/html/testsuite.html.

So we checked that out of subversion as well, although build/build.bat fails to compile with errors like:

[execmodules] C:\Program Files\jms-perftest\jbossas\j2se\src\main\javax\management\InvalidApplicationException.java:24: package org.
jboss.util.id does not exist
[execmodules] import org.jboss.util.id.SerialVersion;

We had hoped that by this point it would have build enough to run the testsuite, but when running ant sar we then get:

C:\Program Files\jms-perftest\jbossas\messaging\build.xml:140: JavaCC home must be a valid directory.

sun-javacc seems to be copied into the top-level thirdparty diectory.

What are we doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975765#3975765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975765