[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to Remove/Disable a Maximize button for a Portlet?

sd_76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 11:24:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

  Can Please anyone let me know as to what's the way to remove a
  Maximize button from a portlet window.

  Say I have some portlets displayed in a portal page with default window
  states and out of them in case of one particular portlet i just want to
  disable the Maximize button for that very portlet.

  I tried to use something like this:

  <excluded-window-state>maximized</excluded-window-state>

  in my portlet.xml file, but i guess this works for Weblogic and not for
  JSR168 on JBoss Portal .

  I am using 2.0.4 as the JBoss Portal container and JBoss 4.0.4 GA as the
  JBoss AS.

  Thanks for your help on this.

Regards
sd_76