[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to make a shared yes/no or ok/cancel page

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 12:41:11 EDT 2006

If you are using facelets I suggest using source-composition components - they work a treat for that sort of task

<my:yesNoButtons yesBean="#{user}" yesAction="deleteUser" noBean="..." noAction="..." />

You have to pass in the bean and the action string seperately in current facelets version, but I think that is to be fixed soon (so you can pass a methodbinding as a tag attribute)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975822#3975822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975822