[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss IDE 2 beta. Can't configure the server

spulla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 15:09:40 EDT 2006

"ltroiano" wrote : I tried to execute the tutorial.
  | The JBoss server configurations do not appear
  | when I reach the configuration step and I press "Debug...".
  |
  | According to several posts, it looks as this issue has inherited by JBIDE 1.6.
  |
  | Anybody knows how is possible to solve this problem?

I was able to complete this step but there are other deployment problems you'll face ahead. Here's what I did

>From the Debug, select the Generic Server and choose New and continue rest of the way.

I am stuck on chapter 11 at this time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975859#3975859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975859