[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using JBPM

germit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 17:31:22 EDT 2006

hello,

what have you done to get pageflows work within a portlet? we have a few jsf portlets, but pageflows do not work.

we are using SeamExtendedManagedPersistencePortletPhaseListener and on startup everything works fine (no exception) and the pageflow stuff is initialized. we have a start method in the session bean with the @begin tag. the pageflow seems to work, but the next page (login.xhtml) in our example is not rendered. instead the browser comes up with a download box and you can choose where to save the page login.xhtml.

i can't find any example with jsf portlets and pageflows. IPC is another point i try to find information about.

thanks for any help... regards...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975889#3975889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975889