[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: This is simple right? - so how come it is so hard?

mnatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 18:59:35 EDT 2006

Thank you Peter for your help. While I did not get many of my other questions answered - I do seem to now have a JBoss application server running in my home directory.

WIll move to /opt and run again.

Had to load JDK first though. The run.sh refused to run with just jre. Another small detail missed in section 1.1

The rest of the guide I will have to say - does seem to be more complete then the very first section.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975914#3975914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975914