[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: NestedSQLException: Apparently wrong driver class specif

pakemann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 21:07:42 EDT 2006

I was having the same problem and also switched to jtds, but the problem remains.

My connection is failing randomly with  "Apparently wrong driver class specified for URL" error.

  The connection will fail this way over and over again, then will randomly begin to work.    It's maddening!  Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am running JBoss on Java 1.506, conncting to MSSQL with jtds 1.2 with the folloding datasource specifier:

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>MSSQLDS</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://192.168.100.100:1433/CADB;tds=8.0;lastupdatecount=true</connection-url>
    <driver-class>net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
    <user-name>username</user-name>
    pwd
   <!--
    	sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from pool
    -->
    <check-valid-connection-sql>SELECT 1</check-valid-connection-sql>
  </local-tx-datasource>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975917#3975917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975917