[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stale Data until redeploy

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 09:27:04 EDT 2006

Thank you for the response, I am currently not passing the entity reference to the details screen like you advised not too.  I pass the entity id as a parameter, then in my details screen I em.load the entity.

What is the most accepted way to do pagination?  If I don't use the SESSION should I use CONVERSATION?

My error, then, was assuming that the IssueFinderBean.java in the issues example was standard practice to do pagination.  If it is not, then this is very misleading to people who are trying to learn SEAM by the examples.

So how do I correctly implement my goals: pagination with the most recent data everytime the page is refreshed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976018#3976018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976018