[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Will future releases be backwards compatible with older

OliverHrdz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 10:52:52 EDT 2006

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : Just double checking, I assume you didn' t have an issue when you updated your client?

Right, I intentionally did not update my client jar to test backwards compatibility.  Once I did, my client and server connected fine.

Tim, I missed the vote on this issue.  I got sidetracked from upgrading our JBoss server on my project with the US Navy, and am now back to researching our upgrade options.  Backwards compatibility is a major issue for us, as our clients are onboard ships, and upgrading them in tandem with the server is unfeasible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976034#3976034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976034