[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stale Data until redeploy

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 11:31:36 EDT 2006

I see now what you are saying with the example.  However, that still begs the question, what is the correct way to implement pagination when one has Lazily initialized collections where the EXTENDED PersistenceContext must be used, but you are saying that there is a problem using that with @Scope(SESSION)

Also, I can't use EAGER fetching with my collections (List) because of the cannot select multiple bags bug.  Or has that been fixed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976051#3976051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976051