[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCacheMBean getObject(fqn); throws java.lang.Ille

sting_hz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 12:08:36 EDT 2006

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your info.

There's same jboss-cache.jar both under web-inf/lib and server/all/lib, so I removed the one under web-inf/lib.

Then I got another exception,

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyInstance is not visible from class loader
  | at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass(Proxy.java:353)
  | at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:581)
  | at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:345)
  | at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:308)
  | at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:283)
  | at com.letu.netprint.util.cache.BaseCacheManager.initCache(BaseCacheManager.java:101)
  | at com.letu.netprint.util.cache.BaseCacheManager.getCache(BaseCacheManager.java:120)

The stack trace is related with this code:

MBeanServer server=MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
  | cache_=(PojoCacheMBean)MBeanProxyExt.create(PojoCacheMBean.class, "jboss.cache:service=testPojoCache", server);

Seems it has problem to create the cache object now. Am I moving backward?

Thanks,

Steven

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976068#3976068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976068