[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: SOAP Fault Exception - BPEL ATM Example

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 14:07:21 EDT 2006

Hi again!

I have upgraded to beta2 and still got the "Premture end of file error"...
But now I get it allways I have successfully started an operation in the wsdl.

20:00:15,488 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

Any suggestions - or maybe I have missunderstood your statement above...
(I think it is in this way harmless... but I' a little bit careful as It appears now every time...)

Greetings
Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976121#3976121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976121