[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: how does this work...

kkarank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 14:50:41 EDT 2006

hi Peter ,let me explain

the application name is FiboApp.ear and it contains FiboEJB.jar and FiboWeb.war - the META-INF of FiboApp.ear contains the application.xml file where there is a mapping from /fibo to FiboWeb.war

this means that once that server comes to this application.xml file it will know what to do next.

but my point is if i type http://localhost:8080/fibo how does the webserver know that it needs look inside the FiboApp.ear - what happens if i have say FiboApp2.ear , FiboApp3.ear  and so on in my ...server/default/all  directory ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976135#3976135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976135