[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam reverse engineering tool

rachono do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 4 18:31:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

Is there any plan to fix the templates ?

Since july 06, I don't see much progress on that topic

I've downloaded JBoss IDE 1.6.2 and the latest Jems Installer (jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA.jar) but still after the reverse engineer :
-- incorrect import javax.ejb.Interceptors;
-- and this error :
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no property for configuration setting: org.jboss.seam.core.init.managedPersistenceContexts

That's too bad because it would be nice to compete with other Rapid Web Application Development frameworks.

Hopefully there will some good announcement @ JBoss World.

Otherwise I liked very much the concept of Seam.

Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976187#3976187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976187