[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems using Ajax4jsf to Seam Hibernate3 sample app

smartbinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 06:57:29 EDT 2006

Hello Yogesh,

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to run this system under the JBoss AS.  I used the provided build script for Tomcat.  The system has been tested under Tomcat 5.5 and WebLogic 9.1.

I believe you may indeed want to follow Michael's directions in that blog entry.  I will be hard-pressed to try to get the system running under JBoss today, but will work on it as time permits.

Regards,

Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976272#3976272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976272