[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issues with JBoss Application Server

jpemmasani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 11:51:54 EDT 2006

Sorry for the confusion.
I am facing two issues:
1) I used to work with websphere server before. There when ever i deploy a war file all the files will store in expandable directory and for any small changes i used to hot deploy only those pages (for examples jsp). But I am not able to see that type of directory expect temp.

2)  I am not seeing the log out from my application. Because I am trying to connect oracle through jndi and each time if i try to log on it says username not found. I am not able to find where the applicaion is failing due to log from application is no where to be found.

I really appreciate all your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976338#3976338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976338