[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Case sensitive queries?

asack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 13:48:29 EDT 2006

"asack" wrote : It seems that queries using EJB3 are case insensitive, i.e if I do:

  | em.find(class, PK) or em.find(class, pk) they are equivalent (database is MySQL).
  |
  | Is there anyway to add case sensitivity?
  |
  | Thanks!

Crap this maybe MySQL....damn it...nevermind...for some reason I thought this was an EJB3 hibernate thing since its making the table for me.

Is there anyway to tell Hibernate to create the table with case sensitivty on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976365#3976365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976365