[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: problem in looking up EJB 2.0 in JBoss4.0.4.GA

wingkwok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 17:07:00 EDT 2006

"wingkwok" wrote : I got similar problem but my exception is "java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission SERIALIZATION read)."
  | I don't use Java Security Manager.
  |
  | What does this "SERIALIZATION read" mean? Why do I get the AccessControlException even I don't use java.security.manager commandline option?
  |
  | Thanks in advance!
  |
  | Wing

After I added the following 3 lines in ".java.policy" file in the user's home directory (${user.home}), the problem is solved.
Still don't understand why there was security restriction even though I didn't use "-Djava.security.manager" on the command line.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976416#3976416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976416