[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL beta2 - switch condition boolean true/false

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 20:29:46 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I have a problem to get my switch condition working.
So what have I done?
I have written an operation that checkes something and then will return me a boolean value true or false.
This operation is called directly before I start the switch () and therefore the Variable should be filled with true or false.

Now I've tried different ways to get it working... Here all versions I've tried and which where not working.
<case condition="bpel:getVariableData('checkGuardResponse', 'ValueOUT')"><case condition="bpel:getVariableData('checkGuardResponse', 'ValueOUT')='true'">
<case condition="bpel:getVariableData('checkGuardResponse', 'ValueOUT')=true()">
<case condition="boolean(bpel:getVariableData('checkGuardResponse', 'ValueOUT'))=true()">
<case condition="bpel:getVariableData('checkGuardResponse', 'ValueOUT')=string(true())">

In this case
checkGuardResponse is container and ValueOUT is my Variable OUT for my checkGuard operation.

What happens?
My switch / case code is not beeing executed.
By the way: I have not implemented an otherwise operation as I won't need it (it could be only true or false - and both will be handled by a case operation)

I would say the first one should be the right one (in this case I would use the otherwise operation) - but also not working.
As there are allready some other switch operations - I think it is not a failure of BPEL itself... Maybe only my codestyle ;-)

Thanks in advance for every help!

Greetings

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976456#3976456