[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: WEB-INF/classes being undeployed on shutdown

loopingrage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 22:27:38 EDT 2006

It turns out that I had set the work-dir in a context.xml file a while back. This was causing JBoss to "clean up" my classes directory on sutdown. For some reason JBoss 3.2.6 was not doing this before.

My reason for setting the working directory to deploy/MyApp/WEB-INF/classes  in the first place was to make use of some precompiled JSPs generated during my build. I got around this by changing the scratch directory in Tomcat's web.xml file.

Hope this helps someone down the road :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976471#3976471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976471