[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: TransactionTimeOut issue-urgent

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 08:44:26 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : my application is destroyed after 35 mins only

Please explain as to what  you mean by application being destroyed. What is that you want to have on transaction timeout?

anonymous wrote : I dont find any TransactionManagerService on jboss-service.xml....we are using jboss4.0.3 server but I found  in jta-service.xml.

As far as i know, the TransactionManagerService can still be found in jboss-service.xml present in the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/conf folder:

<mbean code="org.jboss.tm.TransactionManagerService"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976567#3976567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976567