[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Regarding message persistence

busawreck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 08:52:00 EDT 2006

I am trying to setup MySQL as a persistent store for my messages. It all seems to work fine; the correct tables are created at startup etc.
   However, shouldn't I be able to to see the messages I send in the database aswell? Or have I gotten this entirely wrong? The table 'jms_counter' is updated with new data each startup, but the table 'jms_message' is never updated at all, even after I send a lot of messages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976572#3976572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976572