[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - An EJB, a service and a ClassCastException

fmozturk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 09:06:26 EDT 2006

I have an EJB jar file let's call [E.jar], a sevice sar file let's call [S.sar].

I can call E from both service and client.

First I deploy E.jar then S.sar. Both service and client can call EJB.

After I change something on E and deploy again, S.sar service starts to get ClassCastException but client can still access.

EJB interfaces are only in E.jar and no where else. Server JBoss 4.0.4GA

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976579#3976579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976579