[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploying web services in a sar file

bossy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 12:33:45 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm currently working on some web services. Everything works fine if deployed in a war file. If I deploy it in a sar file the web services become unavailable. I'm not very familiar with the idea of the sar file( I just had to do it). Could somebody explain to me ( or at least point to some documentation) what's the diference between these two formats and also do I need to re-configure the deployments descriptors for a sar file?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976638#3976638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976638