[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Deployment-Error

basti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 16:05:31 EDT 2006

I installed seam like it is written in step by step doc. I tried to install the samples and failed with jboss-message : org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: jboss-seam.jar

I tried to install blanc app and failed again (same problem).

application.xml:

< module >
	< ejb >jboss-seam.jar< /ejb >
< /module >
< module >
	< ejb >jbpm-3.1.1.jar< /ejb >
< /module >

But theses files absent in ear-package. In folder "EarContent" the files exist.
If I remove the deklaration for the 2 modules from application.xml, then the 2 files will insert in ear-package ?!?!

Whats wrong ?

Thanks

Basti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976678#3976678