[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem securing endpoint

trifonov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 16:21:12 EDT 2006

Hi,
Itried to secure an web service servlet endpoint. I put that in web.xml:

<security-constraint>
	<web-resource-collection>
		<web-resource-name>SecureContent</web-resource-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</web-resource-collection>
	<auth-constraint>
		<role-name>AuthorizedUser</role-name>
	</auth-constraint>
	<user-data-constraint>
		<transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
	</user-data-constraint>
</security-constraint>
<login-config>
	<auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
	<realm-name>TheRestrictedZone</realm-name>
</login-config>

I didn't change anything else. Now, when I try to access the ws I get an authentification form (as expected) but when I type kermit/thefrog I cannot acces the ws again, I'm not authorized. It seems I missed something.

Regards,
Trifonov

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976683#3976683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976683