[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Reload Webapp After Touching web.xml

lenzenc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 18:21:33 EDT 2006

I just upgraded to jboss 4.0.4.

I'm developing a webapp using eclipse and the exploded war procedure described in a few jboss forums / documentations.

It is my understanding that when I touch the web.xml under my exploded war that jboss will reload, basically allowing for the reloading of class files.

However, this doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure what I'm missing, I've tried this on both a windows and linux machine and still no luck, and I SURE that the timestamp on the file is getting updated.

I know I had this working in an older version of jboss but just can't seem to find what I'm missing this time around, I do remember the last time I had it working it took some time and wasn't just about simply updating the web.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976697#3976697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976697