[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Newbie Need Help :)

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 7 03:34:19 EDT 2006

No worry of the previous post I just solved it my self. I just erased the file hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml.. I  dont know why :) maybe it conflicts with mysql-ds.xml i just dont know. :)

Anyway just solve it..however they say that if you solve one problem another problem will arise.. sounds true.. well i have this error below.

--MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM --
  | Object name: jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name =DefaultDS
  |    State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |    Depends on me:
  |    jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService,persistencePolicy-database
  |    jboss.mq:service=StateManager
  |    jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager

Hope some one can help thanks :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976732#3976732