[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: load-balance-policy tag in jboss.xml not working

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 7 17:36:46 EDT 2006

With 4.0.4.GA it won't work; seems the xml override of the clustering config was not added until EBJ3 RC9 -- see http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-569 .

I'm surprised 4.0.4.GA + EJB3 RC9 didn't work; I tested overriding  the load balance policy for a SLSB and using an SFSB cluster-configured solely from xml (no annotation); in both cases they worked fine.  An SLSB w/o annotations would use the exact same code path.

I haven't tried w/ 4.0.5.RC1, although I have with the latest Branch_4_0 code from CVS, where it worked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976779#3976779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976779